What is Remote Learning?
The landscape for technical instruction is rapidly shifting away from traditional instructor-lead classroom learning and toward a distributed learning experience whereby the instructor and the students can be in different locations. This learning solution eliminates high cost and inconvenience associated with having students travel to one location for a day of instruction. It offers a flexibility and a convenience that traditional classroom instruction does not have. It is ideal for companies with a global business model and whose employees are scattered around the world.
The benefits of Remote Learning are numerous:
- elimination of instructor travel costs
- elimination of employee travel and lodging costs
- minimal disruption of employee work schedules
- reduced enrollment costs
- the students do not all have to be in a single location. Remote Learning permits student attendance even if they are located in different countries.
- unlike watching streamed video, remote instruction closely simulates the classroom experience and permits student questions and real-time student/instructor interaction
Download this seminar brochure as a .pdf file